- What happens to your spine when it is involved in an automobile accident?
- Stretches & Exercises To Relieve Low Back Pain
- Fort Collins Foot Orthotics
- How Much Does Chiropractic Care Cost?
- Does Chiropractic Care Hurt?
- Are Chiropractic X-rays Necessary?
- Fort Collins Back Pain Treatment
- Question Your Doctor
- Tendonitis: A Common Injury to the Knee, Elbow, Ankle and Shoulder
- Arm Pain Arm Numbness “Tingling” and Shoulder Pain
- Car Accident Treatment and Whiplash Advice: Your CO Auto Policy Will Pay For Injury Treatment
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- The Secret Weapon for Fort Collins Migraines and Headaches
- Where is your faith?
- Philisophical Contrast Between Modern Medicine and Chiropractic
Category Archives: Fort Collins Sports Injuries
What is tendonitis? Tendonitis is inflammation of a tendon. Anatomically, tendons are connective tissue that connects muscles to bones. Think back to the Thanksgiving dinner table and picture a turkey leg. The tendons are the white flexible part that connects … Continue reading