- What happens to your spine when it is involved in an automobile accident?
- Stretches & Exercises To Relieve Low Back Pain
- Fort Collins Foot Orthotics
- How Much Does Chiropractic Care Cost?
- Does Chiropractic Care Hurt?
- Are Chiropractic X-rays Necessary?
- Fort Collins Back Pain Treatment
- Question Your Doctor
- Tendonitis: A Common Injury to the Knee, Elbow, Ankle and Shoulder
- Arm Pain Arm Numbness “Tingling” and Shoulder Pain
- Car Accident Treatment and Whiplash Advice: Your CO Auto Policy Will Pay For Injury Treatment
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- The Secret Weapon for Fort Collins Migraines and Headaches
- Where is your faith?
- Philisophical Contrast Between Modern Medicine and Chiropractic
Category Archives: Spinal Decompression
When a vehicle stops suddenly in a crash or is hit from behind, the seat belt will keep a person’s body from being thrown forward. The head may snap forward, then backward, causing a whiplash injury. Whiplash is an injury … Continue reading
Fort Collins Back Pain Treatment Treatment for back pain in Fort Collins can be varied. Based on the type of physician you see, recommendations will follow based on their own standards and experience. In our office, we believe in offering … Continue reading
Fort Collins Spinal Decompression Therapy is a non-surgical treatment alternative used to treat painful spinal conditions of the neck and back including herniated and bulging disc, sciatica, degenerative disc, spinal stenosis, headaches, osteoarthritis, and pinched nerves. The treatment works by … Continue reading